Our practice offers comprehensive otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) care as well as care for the head and neck right here in the local community. With Dr. Kahren Aydinyan as our specialized ENT physician and Stephanie Maloney as our audiologist, you will receive treatment for a wide range of issues and conditions, specially tailored to meet your needs.
NMC strives to provide exceptional care and a specialty practice like Northwestern Ear, Nose & Throat can help you and your family both medically and surgically in a family-like environment with the highest commitment to quality healthcare.
Dr. Aydinyan and Stephanie Maloney, Au.D. see patients of all ages, from conditions ranging from common complaints of hearing loss, chronic sinusitis, hoarseness and ear infections to facial trauma and management of head and neck malignant (cancerous) and non-malignant conditions.
- Airway obstruction
- Cancer of pharynx and voice box
- Correction of droopy eyelid skin
- Ear hematoma (Wrestler's Ear)
- Ear Infections
- Ear tube placements
- Ear wax removal
- Endoscopic sinus surgery with Image Guidance
- Head and neck pain
- Hearing examination
- Hoarseness and other voice concerns
- Malignant and non-malignant skin lesions
- Neck mass
- Nose bleeds
- Nose infections and injuries
- Oral cavity lesions
- Reduction facial fractures
- Removal of tonsils and adenoids
- Salivary gland masses and surgery
- Septoplasty (straightening deviated septum)
- Sinus balloon dilation
- Sleep procedures
- Swallowing disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid masses and surgery
- Tinnitus (ringing in ears)
Now offering Telemedicine!
Telemedicine visits are now available for a variety of services, providing high-quality care from the providers you know and trust.
How to schedule a telemedicine appointment: It’s easy to set up. When scheduling an appointment with us, we will let you know if a telemedicine visit is an option for the treatment you are seeking. If it is and you’d like to schedule a telemedicine visit, we will then give you instructions on how to make the connection, which will be via telephone, Zoom (a free video conferencing application), or NMC’s Patient Portal. And, telemedicine visits are covered by insurance.
To learn more about the benefits of telemedicine and read frequently asked questions, click here.