The Couryard Cafe is now open to members of the public who are at NMC for hospital purposes.
The NMC Courtyard Café serves a wide variety of options, whether you need a full meal or just a snack or drink. There are always healthy options available to choose from in the Courtyard Café during hours of operation. Get a taste of this week’s menu »
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: Cafe Hours are from 7 am to 7:30 pm
- Lunch is served from 11:30 am to 2 pm
- Dinner is served from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
- After 6:30 pm, grab-and-go sandwiches and salads are available along with ready-to-heat entrees and soup.
Saturday – Sunday
- Lunch is served from 11:30 am to 1 pm
- Dinner is served from 4:30 pm to 6:15 pm
Please Note: The Cafe is closed on weekdays between 10:30 and 11 am for a team meeting.
Additional food options
Please check with a nurse or physician before providing any food or drinks to a patient, in case the patient is on a restricted diet.
Vending machine: We have a vending machine available in the Emergency Department entry way.
Local eateries St. Albans, Vermont has a lot of great local restaurants close by. Here are a few for you to explore:
- The Catalyst
- Eastern Dragon
- The Drake
- Jeff’s Maine Seafood
- Kaiju Kitchen
- Los Jefes
- Lucky Buffet
- Maple City Diner
- Mill River Brewing BBQ & Smokehouse
- Mimmo’s Pizza and Restaurant
- Nelly’s Pub and Grill
- Nourish Deli and Bakery
- Off the Rails at One Federal
- Pie in the Sky
- St. Albans Diner
- Tatro’s Gourmet Soup and Sandwich Shop
- Tim’s Place
- The Traveled Cup
- Twiggs American Gastropub
- Green Mountain Café