Hospital Report Cards can be used to review and compare information about community and psychiatric hospitals in quality of care (outcomes, patient satisfaction and more), costs for common services, healthcare-associated infection ratios, nurse staffing levels, patient safety, and hospitals’ financial information.
The Report Cards offer information about:
- Quality of Care Measures including readmission rates and death rates
- Patient Safety
- Healthcare-Associated Infection Measures
- Nurse Staffing information and data
- Hospital financial information and budget data from the Green Mountain Care Board
- Pricing of common services at community hospitals