Deadline for Applications is December 31st each year.
- This scholarship is available to high school graduates who reside in the Northwestern Medical Center (NMC) service area or are dependents of NMC employees and who will be pursing a Registered Nurse degree through Vermont State University (VTSU).
- Candidates must meet requirements outlined by VTSU for their RN Program.
- Candidates must be willing to accept per diem employment as a Licensed Nursing Assistant in an inpatient setting with NMC following their first semester at VTSU. This requires an LNA license upon completion of 1st semester at VTSU. **Employment Application required
- Candidates must be willing to accept new graduate Registered Nurse positions at NMC following completion of degree at VTSU. **Employment Application required.
- Candidates must be willing to remain employed by NMC for a minimum of 3 years following completion of RN degree with VTSU, in a benefit eligible status (Part-Time orFull-Time status).