Here at Northwestern Rehabilitation our passion is improving you and your health. We are committed to providing high quality, patient-centered care with individualized therapy goals to maximize activity. Every day we come to work and are fueled by the results of our patients getting stronger, happier and healthier. We provide outpatient, inpatient, school- and community-based services with the largest group of practicing therapists in Franklin County, with more than 25 Therapists. Our multi-disciplinary team collaborates to develop the best strategies that help to meet therapy goals efficiently and effectively. In every interaction and at every stage of your care, we strive to give you a positive experience. We are here to be the provider of choice for your physical, speech and occupational therapy needs. We work closely with Northwestern Orthopaedics to provide you seamlessly integrated care that covers the whole spectrum of physical therapy and orthopaedics.
- St. Albans – Cobblestone Health Commons, 260 Crest Road, Suite 101
- St. Albans – Branon’s Pools, 248 North Main Street
- Enosburg – Community Health Center, 44 Center Street
- Georgia – Northwestern Urgent Care, 927 Ethan Allen Highway
- March 21: Postural Restoration: A New Approach to Treating Pain – New Location – Green Mountain Conference Room at NMC. Learn more …
- Ongoing: Cancer Exercise Rehab Group– Addressing the common needs of patients experiencing the side effects of cancer. Led by NMC Oncology Rehab Physical Therapist Wendy Lawrence. Click here for more information.