NMC is governed by a 12-member volunteer Board of Directors. Eleven of the Board Members are elected by the community members who serve on NMC’s Board of Incorporators. The twelfth NMC Board Member is the President of the Medical Staff, who is elected by our physicians. Healthcare is a complex environment, making hospital Board service challenging and demanding. We are thankful for the time and expertise our Board Members invest in our hospital and our community.
Current NMC Board Members are:
- John Hango, of West Berkshire (President)
- Kevin Manahan, CPA, of St. Albans (Vice President)
- Patrick Talcott, of Sheldon (Treasurer)
- Bill O'Connor, of Swanton (Secretary)
- Paul Clark, of St. Albans (Past President)
- Leon Berthiaume, of Swanton
- Paula Kane, Esq., of St. Albans
- Michelle Lawrence, CPA, of South Hero
- Janet McCarthy, of Georgia
- John Minadeo, MD, of Essex Junction (President of the Medical Staff)
- Marietta Scholten, MD, of St. Albans
- Frank Zsoldos, MD, of St. Albans
The NMC Board meets on a monthly basis with numerous committee meetings throughout the month. For more information about the Board, please contact the NMC Administration Office by calling (802) 524-1054.