Lifestyle Medicine & Cancer Services
Welcome To Lifestyle Medicine & Cancer Services
Lifestyle Medicine is focused on prevention, early detection, and self-management of chronic conditions to help you live a healthier life. We offer a variety of programs and services to help you live a healthier life -- from public educational seminars, to group sessions, to individual appointments, and more. If you're healthy, prevention is your best medicine. Early detection of conditions is key to their treatment and your return to health. Life with a chronic disease should be about living, not about the disease. We can help you more fully understand your condition and help you take charge of it. Through one-on-one sessions, group education, and structured exercises options, we'll help you make great strides in improving your health.
Lifestyle Medicine Services
- Diabetes Education (one-on-one, group, support group)
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (one-on-one, group)
- Cardiac Rehab (Phase II & III)
- Congestive Heart Failure Case Management
- Tobacco Cessation
- Oncology Case Management and Cancer Services - For more information about oncology services at NMC, click here.
We are dedicated to helping our patients navigate the financial aspects of healthcare. Please click on this link for more information about billing, financial assistance, and contact information for staff who will help answer your questions.