Registering for a Vaccination Appointment
People 70 and older can now make an appointment to get a COVID-19 vaccine through the Vermont Department of Health and Kinney Drugs. Appointments are required, and clinics won’t be able to accept walk-ins.
You can register online for a vaccination appointment at a local clinic operated by the Vermont Department of Health, Northwestern Medical Center, or N.O.T.C.H. Click the button below to register online, or make an appointment by phone by calling: 855-722-7878. You will be able to choose your appointment location once you register.
Locally, clinics are being offered:
- By NMC at the new Congress and Main Building in in downtown St. Albans
- By the Vermont Department of Health at Collins Perley Sports Complex in St. Albans
- By N.O.T.C.H. in various towns in Franklin County
You can also register online for a COVID-19 vaccine through Kinney Drugs pharmacy. Vaccinations will be offered at Kinney’s Vermont locations including St. Albans, Milton, Cambridge, etc.
If you need to speak with someone in a language other than English, call the number above, and then press 1.
Call Center Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- date of birth
- email address, if you have one
- phone number
- primary insurance information
Insurance is not required, and there is no cost for getting the vaccine.
You will also be asked some medical questions about whether you:
- have any history of an allergic reaction to vaccines or injectable therapies
- are currently sick with COVID-19
- have recently had any other vaccines
- have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinners
- are pregnant
- are breastfeeding or lactating
Information about NMC’s Vaccine Clinic
- NMC’s COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is on the third floor of the new Congress and Main building in Downtown St. Albans. This building is located just across the street from City Hall, on the corner of Congress Street and Main Street.
- Parking is available in front of the building as well as behind the building. The spaces behind the building are more easily accessible as the back entrance is at grade and very easy to navigate. Access this parking on Congress Street.
- It is important to arrive on time, but not early. Social distancing requirements mean that early arrivals may need to wait outside, so plan to arrive just at the time of your appointment.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call the Vermont Department of Health at 855-722-7878.
It’s important to get vaccinated for Covid-19
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Vermont Department of Health (VDH) are two key resources for factual information about COVID-19 and the vaccines available to protect you from COVID-19. Both organizations have thorough websites with the latest information about the virus, the pandemic and the vaccination process.