In order to serve you better during construction, NMC’s Cardiology and Pulmonology Services will move across Crest Road to Doctors Office Commons. Beginning on June 20, you will find the same great team in a new location. For all your Cardiology Pulmonology needs, come to Doctors Office Common #10. For your convenience, you will find parking directly in front of this office.
Services that will move to the new Doctors Office Common space in #10 are listed below:
Cardiology Services including:
- Office visits with your providers Dr. John Fitzgerald, Dr. Matthew Watkins and Dr. Prospero Gogo
- Outpatient Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Outpatient Holter monitoring
Pulmonology Services including:
- Office visits with Dr. Sabieli Kabeli
- Asthma treatments
- Treatment for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Help with respiratory issues and shortness of breath
Electrophysiology services including office visits with Dr. Mark Capeless
This relocation will last less than a year, and is necessary because the current area of our Cardiology and Pulmonology practices, (as well as our Outpatient Lab) will be torn down to make way for a new building.
Our building project includes several renovations that allow us to serve our community better. The main components include:
- A new main entrance for convenient registration
- Private rooms for our inpatients
- New buildings that bring our services together
We thank you for your patience as we make our facilities even better to serve you in the future!
If there is anything we can do to serve you better, please feel free to contact Director Jill Torrey, at (802) 524-1236 or email [email protected]